Entry Profile Shout Linkies Credits
● Welcome ●


Hello ! Nazim here. Yes, you are now at my little blog. Be nice here. Respect mine and i will respect yours. Thank you. Enjoy here.


● Music ●



● Past Tense ●

» Family
» Waiting
» Upside Down
» New Year
» Hot Stuff
» Injured
» Plan Your Future
» Memories When Taking Results (PMR)
» Article
» Life Must Go On

Confuse
Monday, March 12, 2012 | 0 comments



Assalamualaikum and Hey Everyone,
Annyeong !!

Wahh!! It's been a while right? Miss me? (Naaayyyy :P). It's okay. Who cares :P. Hihi. Anyway, I'm glad to be back at my home, in front of this laptop, online, watch Running Man, writting blog, like always. Hmm. But sometimes, I felt bored. I hope there are some other activities that I can do like........dating. Wow, hold on Nazim. You are still under age. Really ? Am I? Whatever lah. The most important that I wanted to share with you guys, is about this person. Want to know? Really? Seriously? Confidently? If you really, seriously and confidently want to know...........be sure to keep reading and reading my blog. Haha.

Now, back to the topic. Do you want to know what I am really confused about? It's about my future. I don't know what I'm going to be. There are only two options, ENGINEER OR DOCTOR??. A few days ago, I was about to tell my teacher that I wanted to drop my Biology. Then suddenly, she came to my class and give out the SPM subject's agreement. She also said that any changes will be charged RM30.00. At that time, I don't know what to do but to sign it. Then, my first term exam, I found Biology is hard for me and I don't know why. So, I really hope that the teacher will consider my problems and help me to achieve my targets in SPM. That's all. Huh.

Wrote by your one and only writter here, Nazim Saleh. See ya. :D 




OLDER / NEWER

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Snapshooting

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copypasters
- Liar
- Slow internet connection