Entry Profile Shout Linkies Credits
● Welcome ●


Hello ! Nazim here. Yes, you are now at my little blog. Be nice here. Respect mine and i will respect yours. Thank you. Enjoy here.


● Music ●



● Past Tense ●

» Something For Fun
» Happy Father's Day
» I'm The New Guy

Life Must Go On
Monday, December 19, 2011 | 0 comments



Hey and Assalamualaikum.
Today I just want to share something with you guys about what I had been through a few days ago. Its about me and someone that I really admire for about two years ago. But still, I will always miss her even though we are apart. We had been couple for 6 months. I'm the one who asked her. (Girls : Boys are all the same). Guess what, I am not that type of boy. When I love someone, I'll tell her how much I love her. I'll do anything for her. I'll give anything to her. Anything to make her happy. We had a lot of memories together. Memories that i couldn't forget untill today. But sadly, I lost my patience and one day I tell her something that I should tell a long time ago. I don't want to talk about it. But I know I was wrong about you. If you read this dear, I just want to say I'm sorry. Sorry if I hurt you dear. 

Anyway, I wanted to say THANK YOU SO MUCH to NURUL HANIS because she is the one who turns this blog into something that I would say WOWWW !!. Haha. THANK YOU AWAK :D. Nanti saya belanja awak okay ?. Hehe. If you guys want to know, Nurul Hanis can be defined as a little angel who always online untill late night. The thing i like about her is, cute, little, shy, patient, reserved, caring and she is also a loving person. Sometimes, when I'm not in the mood, she will come to me and cheer me up. But sometimes, she is quite busy with her work. Her ambition is to be a Forensic Experts. Wow :O. That's quite an ambition. Haha. Once again, thank you dear. 

This is from me, Nazim Saleh. Don't be sad and just be happy. Always smile okay. :)




OLDER / NEWER

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Snapshooting

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copypasters
- Liar
- Slow internet connection