Entry Profile Shout Linkies Credits
● Welcome ●


Hello ! Nazim here. Yes, you are now at my little blog. Be nice here. Respect mine and i will respect yours. Thank you. Enjoy here.


● Music ●



● Past Tense ●

» Life Must Go On
» Something For Fun
» Happy Father's Day
» I'm The New Guy

Article
Monday, December 19, 2011 | 0 comments



Hey and Assalamualaikum

Morning guys. This morning I want to share something about me. Hehe. Sounds weird right? Actually I'm a lazy boy. Very lazy. I didn't finished yet my homeworks and I'm totally not a reader. Everytime I read, I will get sleepy and sometimes I just read a little bit and then I do other things, which I waste my time a lot. So, for the past few days, I had been searching some articles on how to not get lazy at the internet. Then, I found this guy's articles name Osman Affandy. Heard of it before? For me, I never heard of this guy's name before. But his article help me a lot you know. These are some of the articles Kemahiran Menghafal, Teknik Pengurusan Masa, 7 Petua Memikat Hati Guru and many more. I don't know what you guys think about this article, but it really helps me. I just want to suggest to all that failed in your past exam or those who never success, please read this articles. Before this, i'm not a reader lover. But now, I am one. Moreover, I also love to write something either in my blog, facebook or twitter. Haha. :D

Once again, from me, Nazim Saleh, roger and out. :)






OLDER / NEWER

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Snapshooting

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copypasters
- Liar
- Slow internet connection