Entry Profile Shout Linkies Credits
● Welcome ●


Hello ! Nazim here. Yes, you are now at my little blog. Be nice here. Respect mine and i will respect yours. Thank you. Enjoy here.


● Music ●



● Past Tense ●

» Waiting
» Upside Down
» New Year
» Hot Stuff
» Injured
» Plan Your Future
» Memories When Taking Results (PMR)
» Article
» Life Must Go On
» Something For Fun

Family
Friday, January 27, 2012 | 0 comments


Hey and Assalamualaikum,

Hey guys! It is been a long time since my last post on the day before Chinese New Year. Actually it is not too long. It is just that I am running out of ideas this couple days. So today, I will write something (which I don't know what), but I am going to write SOMETHING that will interest and inspire you all to keep on reading my blog. As you know, my friend, Nurul Hanis is the one who create this amazing and wonderful blog for me. Although it is simple, I really really really like it as long as I can write whatever I want in this blog.

Now, the motion for today's conversation is.....(debate's dialogue) THE REAL DIALOGUE : The motion for today's debate is....*laughing. Anyway, the motion that I'm going to write on is about your loved ones, as in FAMILY...OK??. Love them now before they are not by our side anymore. Your family may have been treated you like a little kid, get mad and scold you when you make mistakes or asked you to do stuff like a servant. But the thing is, they do all that because they CARE, LOVE and RESPECT you. Don't you guys feel it? Look around you. What do you see? Your belongings right? Who bought them for you? Your friends? Your teacher?. No. Most of it were bought from your family. We, teenagers, should be thanking them and appreciate what they have gave to us after all this years. That is the symbol that we also CARE, LOVE and RESPECT them. Love your loved ones and make them as your priority and needs in your life.

That's all from me. By the way, don't forget to watch Running Man. Haha. I already obsessed with it.

독서 주셔서 감사합니다.
나는 너희들을 사랑해.
난 당신이 너무 Hanis 사랑 해요. <33




OLDER / NEWER

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Snapshooting

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copypasters
- Liar
- Slow internet connection