Entry Profile Shout Linkies Credits
● Welcome ●


Hello ! Nazim here. Yes, you are now at my little blog. Be nice here. Respect mine and i will respect yours. Thank you. Enjoy here.


● Music ●



● Past Tense ●

» Upside Down
» New Year
» Hot Stuff
» Injured
» Plan Your Future
» Memories When Taking Results (PMR)
» Article
» Life Must Go On
» Something For Fun
» Happy Father's Day

Waiting
Saturday, January 21, 2012 | 0 comments


Hye and Assalamualaikum,

Yeahhh !! I'm back. Miss this blog so much. Anyway, a great and busy start for my last year being a secondary school student. Too many positions to be taken and to be responsible. Huh. But cheer up Nazim, you will get the highest mark in your co-curricullar activities. Haha. The most important thing in being a leader is just to be yourself. Help yourself first before you can help others. During this blog shut for 3 week, I've been quite a great time with my friends at the hostel. After school holiday for about 2 months, I finally get to be with my friends again. We play together, we eat together, we study together, we wash clothes together and we also sleep together (at different bed).  But the great part is we get to meet each other again. 

Okay!!. Back to the topic. Hurmm. Waiting. What do you think I'm waiting for? Any guess? Haha. It's a secret. I'm just waiting for someone who just got back from an exam. I hope he/she pass the exam. Hehe. If you read this, please inform me that you are back. I'm begging. Thanks. Okay, I think that's all from me.

Be sure to keep smiling. Your writer, Nazim Saleh.




OLDER / NEWER

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Snapshooting

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copypasters
- Liar
- Slow internet connection