Entry Profile Shout Linkies Credits
● Welcome ●


Hello ! Nazim here. Yes, you are now at my little blog. Be nice here. Respect mine and i will respect yours. Thank you. Enjoy here.


● Music ●



● Past Tense ●

» Article
» Life Must Go On
» Something For Fun
» Happy Father's Day
» I'm The New Guy

Memories When Taking Results (PMR)
Tuesday, December 20, 2011 | 0 comments


Hey and Assalamualaikum

Hye everyone. Hope you guys feel ok today because today I'm gonna share something that is related to this picture above. When I see this picture, I remembered the day I took my exam's result (PMR). The story begins when my dad sent me to school. Before I got out of the car, I asked him either he wants to come with me or not (take results). But he refused. It's like he already knew my results was going to be sucks. Then, I walked out of the car and hang around with my friends at the cantin while waiting the results to be announced. All my friends believed that I'm going to have Straight A's, but on my mind, why did my dad refused to come with me?. Besides my friends, there were also students who were with their family or parents. On that moment, I was really jealous of them. Then suddenly, all who attended that day were told to gather at the hall. In the hall, there are many people consists of my friends, teachers, parents and families. My friends and I were really afraid to take our result because there are so many people in the hall. Then, the teachers started by giving some speech and they were going to announced those who got Straight A's first. The others who didn't get Straight A's, they needed to take their results at their own class teacher. The total students who got 8A were 36. On my mind, I asked myself, am I on the list or what?. Then, they started to announce name by name. Students who got their result first were of course from the front class. When the list about to end, suddenly they announce "Muhammad Nazmi Bin Saleh". I said what???. Was the teacher trying call my name? It's true that my dad's name is Saleh but who is Nazmi ??. My friends said that it was me and they told me to go and take my result. But I was hesitate. Then, the teacher correct his pronunciation and he repeated the name "Muhammad Nazim Bin Saleh". Oh, okay -_-........ HELL YEAH IT WAS ME !!. Haha. On that time, I was the happiest man in the world. Huhu. My name was followed by my friend's name, Muhammad Hafiz Izwan. WOW !! We were in the same class. He was the last one who was on the list. That makes me the second last. Haha. After that, I saw my dad was at the hall too. When he looked at me, I quickly came to him and hugged him. That moment really made me cry a lot. When I was hugging him, I also said this :

"Abah, terima kasih sangat-sangat sebab buat ajim berjaya"

He replied,

"Sama-sama. Abah bukan tak nak ikut awak tadi. Abah sebenarnya jangkakan awak dapat 7A ke bawah sebab usaha awak pun kurang. Tapi, inilah kuasa Tuhan. Dia yang tentukan segala-galanya."

In my heart, 

"ALHAMDULILLAH"

That moment is the moment that encourage me to success more in my life. I don't care who I'm going to be as long as I'm useful to my family, friends and country. End of a story that touched me. From me, Nazim Saleh, signing out. :')






OLDER / NEWER

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Snapshooting

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copypasters
- Liar
- Slow internet connection