Entry Profile Shout Linkies Credits
● Welcome ●


Hello ! Nazim here. Yes, you are now at my little blog. Be nice here. Respect mine and i will respect yours. Thank you. Enjoy here.


● Music ●



● Past Tense ●

» Injured
» Plan Your Future
» Memories When Taking Results (PMR)
» Article
» Life Must Go On
» Something For Fun
» Happy Father's Day
» I'm The New Guy

Hot Stuff
Saturday, December 24, 2011 | 0 comments


Hey and Assalamualaikum.

Haaaa !! You all must be wondering why I put a picture of a pair of football boots? For your information, this is what I called my "Hot Stuff". Yeah, that's right. I've just bought this from Pertama Complex, Kuala Lumpur. If you want to know, this boot was used by all professional players such as Nani, Kaka', Van Persie and many more. This is the Adidas UCL AdiPOWER PREDATOR TRX FG. Wow !!. Quite a long name. Haha. Anyway, I'm glad that my father bought this for me. Thanks dad. I won't let you down. My promise is to score in my SPM. InsyaAllah. 

That's all from me, Nazim Saleh. Thanks for reading. :)




OLDER / NEWER

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Snapshooting

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copypasters
- Liar
- Slow internet connection