Entry Profile Shout Linkies Credits
● Welcome ●


Hello ! Nazim here. Yes, you are now at my little blog. Be nice here. Respect mine and i will respect yours. Thank you. Enjoy here.


● Music ●



● Past Tense ●

» Black Warriors
» Love Letters
» Confuse
» Family
» Waiting
» Upside Down
» New Year
» Hot Stuff
» Injured
» Plan Your Future

Fighting !
Saturday, April 28, 2012 | 0 comments


Hey and Assalamualaikum.

Aloha everyone. How was your school?  Great? Wah! I am really jealous of you all going to school everyday, learning new things, while I'm on the field just playing, playing and playing. Huh. Enough already! The soccer seasons for me are over! Back to your studies, Nazim! Now, you are far behind the others. You need to catch up and struggle for your upcoming exam. Make your teacher proud. Make your parents proud. Make your family proud. Make everyone who knows you proud of you. Yeah! Definitely! Absolutely! That is my aim. To be a successful person in my school and family. There is no use talking like this if you don't do it, right? Okay then. I'm going to do it. I'm willing to do it. I will do whatever it takes to get great marks for my exam. Huh.

 ~ Fighting !! ~




OLDER / NEWER

Likes:
- Make a new friendship
- Snapshooting

Hates:
- Anons, Haters, Copypasters
- Liar
- Slow internet connection